Give yourself the gift of a unique family getaway that creates connections and memories you can cherish for years.
Families today are under more pressure and experience more stress than ever before. Between the increasing demands of academic life, extracurricular activities, peer relationships, family relationships, and the constant growing demands of technology, everyone can be left feeling stressed, anxious, irritable, and disconnected.
This is a unique opportunity to get away from all of those stressors, unplug from the daily busy-ness, and connect as a family in an intentional, mindful way. In this retreat, you will enjoy daily yoga and mindfulness meditation as well as fun activities such as hiking, a beach trip, cooking, arts and crafts, games, and plenty of free to time to rest and relax in the beautiful surroundings.
Join Elisha and Stefanie Goldstein—clinical psychologists, internationally renowned mindfulness teachers, and parents to three boys—for this adventure-filled mindfulness and yoga retreat for families with children ages 8–18 and experience:
– Ways to slow down and connect with yourself and each other
– Approaches for greater calm, contentment, and peace in yourself and in your home
– The pillars of compassion, altruism, and generosity by participating in a community service project together.
– Give your family the precious opportunity to play, learn, create new memories, and deepen your connection with mindfulness together and in community with other families.
- Spend quality, fun time together as a family, with the benefit of expanding your family’s capacity for authentic connection, compassion, and mindfulness.
- Expand your toolkit and ideas for cultivating a more peaceful, playful, and supportive environment at home.
- Give yourself a break from your usual environment and habits and connect with like-minded families in a gorgeous, natural setting.
Fee: $435 per person, plus all inclusive accommodations